What Do I Get?
- 24/7/365 access for permanent desk & office members
- Peer mentoring and collaboration within the NedSpace community
- Hi-Speed WIFI Internet
- Massive conference room that converts to a 75-person event space +three other meeting areas for between 4-10 people (free, free, free)
- Free printing (within reason, Zippy)
- Windows and whiteboards everywhere
- Cardkey plus keypad double security system
- On the MAX Green line, multiple bus lines and close to the Streetcar
- Covered, safe, secure and free bike parking
- Large kitchen with six refrigerators (don't ask)
- Two private shower rooms (semi-private if you wish...we're open minded)
- Parking garage with 24/7 access ($150 monthly additional, prepaid quarterly)
- Ping pong and foosball tables
Building anchor tenants FedEx for your shipping needs, Kindercare for you childcare needs, 24 Hour Fitness for your workout needs—we do not recommend shipping your child in a box after a grueling workout.
What's this Going to Cost Me?
The Portland, Oregon startup ecosystem is blistering hot with incredible companies launching their businesses in the city. The following startup related organizations are based out of NedSpace and help foster that startup community, culture and attitude of getting shit done.