What Do I Get?
- 24/7/365 access for permanent desk, hot desk & office members
- 11th floor view, the highest co-working space in Portland (heh, heh)
- Class A office space, but with a rambunctious attitude
- We're local (made in Portland, not from out of town)
- Portland's oldest co-working space, since 2009
- Peer mentoring and collaboration within the NedSpace community
- Hi-Speed WIFI Internet (fiber internet Scooby, real fiber)
- Massive conference room overlooking downtown Portland (free to members, but try to keep conference meetings to under 2 hours please)
- Open work area that converts to a 100+ person event space, we call it Grandpa's Basement... AND other smaller bookable meeting areas.
- Free printing (within reason, Zippy)
- Community Keurig
- Phone charging station
- Full time front desk receptionist 8:30am-5:00pm
- 24/7 in-person central building security
- Easy walking distance from all MAX Blue/Red/Yellow/Green/Orange lines and the Portland Streetcar.
- Oh, and the Bus Mall is just a few blocks away
- Secured & locked bike parking in building
- Secured and locked showers in building
- Large kitchen
- So many food carts nearby that your lunch will never be the same
- Ping pong table
- NedSpace soundtrack provided by Groove Salad from SomaFM
Located within the big, green and white Union Bank building.
4, count em 4 elevators in the building
8 years left on the lease...just saying
What's this Going to Cost Me?
The Portland, Oregon startup ecosystem is blistering hot with incredible companies launching their businesses in the city. The following startup related organizations are based out of NedSpace and help foster that startup community, culture and attitude of getting shit done.