What Do I Get?
- 24/7/365 access for permanent desk & office members
- Peer mentoring and collaboration within the NedSpace community
- Hi-Speed WIFI Internet
- Free access to a massive conference room overlooking downtown Portland, plus an open work area that converts to a 100+ person event space ...AND other smaller meeting areas.
- Free printing (within reason, Zippy)
- Community Keurig (BYO-Kcups, or contribute to our stash)
- Secure front door Cardkey access plus a lock on the bathroom door (we'll can explain)!
- On the MAX Blue & Red lines and the Portland Streetcar. Oh, and the Bus Mall is just a few blocks away
- Dog and Bike friendly. Extra friendly to dogs who can ride bikes!
- Large kitchen with six refrigerators (don't ask)
- So many food carts nearby that your lunch will never be the same
- Ping pong and foosball tables
Located within the big, yellow United Way building. Feeling generous? Explore the number of charitable organizations within these walls. Having a bad day? There is a boxing gym in the basement...
What's this Going to Cost Me?
The Portland, Oregon startup ecosystem is blistering hot with incredible companies launching their businesses in the city. The following startup related organizations are based out of NedSpace and help foster that startup community, culture and attitude of getting shit done.